Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Bill Day 2 or 2

This is going to be a super brief post! I had family in town this weekend and I have a lot to do tonight to make up for lost time this weekend. Bill Day 2 has come and gone, and I wanted to write a quick post on that:

Only 2 days this month (as usual). Actually, until I change my phone bill, Bill Day 2 amounts pretty much will stay the same every day:
Car Payment
$ 265
Phone Bill
$ 105
Total Paid
$ 370


And total breakdown for this month:

Bill Day 1
$ 664
Bill Day 2
$ 370
Total Paid
$ 1034


Total still hurts everytime I see that number! And I'm about to add to that overall debt *hopefully* (yes, hopefully) before the year is up. But I feel that because it's going to be going towards my own place, I'm ok with adding a little more debt. But I'm still scared!

Anywho, more on all of this later. For now, I have a mountain of laundry and mindless TV shows calling my name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment