Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Asking Questions...

This not being able to breathe thing? Yeah, needs to go away.

It's amazing what asking questions can do to make you feel better when you start stressing about an issue.

This weekend I think I'm going to spend the weekend at my cousins' house. I think the case may be that I'm allergic to something in my mom's house. When I'm out of the house, my breathing is still pretty labored, but not as bad as when I'm inside the house. It's horrible. My theory is, if my breathing gets a LOT better this weekend, then it's very likely it's something in this house. It's just REALLY inconvenient that this all happened so quickly, and that if I'm reacting to something in the house, then I need to work on moving out a lot faster than I have been. I'm currently staying at my mom's while I'm condo hunting, saving money on paying rent. That scenario will require sitting down and talking to my dad and stepmom and trying to figure out what I'm going to do.

Anyway, today I called my insurance company during my lunch. Found out some great info, like my insurance will cover 90% of my X-ray costs, and if I send out my blood work order to a lab service, then all of that will be 100% covered by insurance. And if I get my doctor's office to write a blood work order for sometime after my follow up appointment and actually GO to the lab location, I don't have to pay the doctor fees to have my blood drawn. The woman I spoke with also let me know that if I go to a radiology clinic not associated with my doctor's office/a hospital, then my fees will be a lot less. Definitely recommend if anyone has to go through with diagnostic stuff, that they call their insurance company or use their website to figure out what's covered.

And so much for saving money today. I needed to get out of the house, so I went and got some fast food for dinner, and then went to Best Buy and picked up Season 2 of Glee and Season 7 of Grey's Anatomy. But hey, I got a $10 gift card from Best Buy for buying both of those. :) Leftover chicken tacos for lunch again tomorrow. I'm still going pretty strong with bringing lunches to work! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment