Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

September Bill Day (2 of 2)

Along with payday, Bill Day 2 for September has arrived. Almost, anyway. Only two bills this time of month:

Car Payment
$  265 
Phone Bill
$  105
Total Paid
$  370

Which leaves my monthly total at:

Bill Day 1
$   663 
Bill Day 2
$   370
Total Paid
$ 1,033

I don't think I've ever looked at how much the grand total is every month. Sort of shocking, really. Haha. I mean, I guess I've always known what the total comes to because I kept a running total of how much money was coming out of my account every month. But I never really looked at it as one big lump sum. Does that make sense?

I was getting ready to write a nice big check to put into my savings account, but then I remembered that I will probably be owing Piedmont Hospital a nice chunk of money next week. I despise knowing something is wrong with me. Mostly, I dislike knowing that something's not working right, but spending all this money sucks too! So far I have spent about $100 in the last 2 weeks on doctor's visits and prescriptions, and another $20 on over the counter drugs. Blegh. Can't I spend my money on something fun? Anyway, after next week (getting a Pulmonary Function Test), I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have any other doctors visits for a month. Although that may not necessarily mean a good thing. It would confirm my doctor's diagnosis that I have something chronic. Stupid Atlanta environment!! My next scheduled visit is on the day that my stepmom and baby brother come to Atlanta. It his first time visiting, and we're all very excited.

I'm off to watch a silly Jackie Chan movie with my parents. And start my research on the topic I'll be blogging about tomorrow. It'll be my first serious business type blog. So that's something to look forward to....whoever reads this thing....

4 comments:

McFisch said... Best Blogger Tips

I enjoyed catching up on your debt Linda :) I featured you on my blog today because I think a lot of people are in the same boat and could find inspiration in your words to do something about their own debt. Miss you!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm trying to get out of debt too! Awesome job keeping track! :) Look forward to seeing your successes on this blog!

xoxo,
megs

lifeofnashvegasmeg.blogspot.com

Linda said... Best Blogger Tips

@McFisch

Thanks!! :)

Linda said... Best Blogger Tips

@meghan

Thank you! Haha I've been away for a while, but I will be back with another post soon! :)

Post a Comment