Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Semi-Productive, Plus Fun!

I ruined my everyday blog streak due to not feeling so hot last night when I got home from work. My stepdad made fried rice and I laid in bed feeling sick to my stomach (from the smell, not the taste). I passed out somewhere between 6 or 6:30 and slept almost straight through until about 8:45 this morning. Only to wake up and answer my friend Keisha's texts a couple times then went right back to sleep.

This morning I took it easy. Laid in bed and watched some more Gilmore Girls (I own a LOT of TV on DVD...) and my mother, who has taken to worrying way too much about me right now, made me some Korean cream soup for breakfast. After breakfast I got up and managed to get some cleaning done. Cleaned my bathroom and got some laundry started, then around 3 I headed out to meet Keisha for some shopping and an early dinner. The only thing I purchased were a couple of candles from Bath & Body Works (*pats self on back*). My 2 all time favorite candles - Salty Caramel and Kitchen Spice. I love burning them together. As for dinner, since we were at Atlantic Station, we went over to the Fishooke Grille. I had some Tilapia tacos and a side of grilled shrimp. Delicious! And only $12.

The rest of tonight will be spent doing laundry and organizing and cleaning while I put on some more Gilmore Girls in the background. Hopefully, I'll get all that I need to get done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment