Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Uneventful

Not a very eventful day for me today. I almost feel like an update doesn't make much sense, but I'm trying get into the habit of a post a day. So let's start with work. I walked into my building this morning to be greeted by a bunch of cheery directors/VP's congratulating us on a job well done thus far this year (continuation of bonus day?). Along with the the cheery attitudes and thanks for the hard works, they gave us a $3 voucher towards something in the cafeteria. Perfect, since I had forgotten to take out more cash and the whole bringing my lunch to work thing has been a total bust this week.

After work, my friend Eric treated me to dinner. We haven't had a chance to really hang out in a while, so he demanded some "Eric time" yesterday, which usually really just consists of a meal, running an errand or two and a trip to Pinkberry for frozen yogurt. Haha. We went over to Taco Mac in Buckhead and had a nice, albeit quick, dinner before I had to head home to help my mom out with some life insurance stuff.

And now? It's almost midnight and I'm nowhere near tired. So I think some more organization is in order. I'm determined to clear some workspace on my desk, instead of leaving it cluttered with makeup and hair products. Hah! So here's hoping....

0 comments:

Post a Comment