Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

September Bill Day (1 of 2)

Bill day comes twice a month for me. Actually, since my bills automatically pull from my checking account, bill day is technically any given day during the month. But typically they fall within a few days of each other twice a month. So twice a month, I declare it bill day.

Anyway, the running total so far this month:

Student Loans
$ 50 
Credit Cards
$ 325
Car Insurance
$ 89
Total Paid
$ 663

(Student Loans actually paid this month is $250. My parents are helping me pay back my loans for my undergrad degree. Once I'm enrolled in grad school, I was told I'm on my own for that one. I won't complain though! I'll take whatever help they'll give me.)

I hate Bill days. There’s just something about seeing my bank account hemorrhage all that money away that makes me sad. But soon enough, once my debt is under a little more control, then maybe I’ll be down to one bill day a month! Here’s to hoping….

Not much else to report. Still going strong on day 2 of my "no spending money on food" week. Took leftover Korean to work, which always goes over well. I have learned to bring extra Korean because everyone always wants to taste it. lol. It's good to know that mom's cooking is appreciated by everyone! And for dinner tonight is a simple hamburger. Made with lean beef and tofu and a little onion mixed in. It's actually very delicious. You end up eating less beef (beef has a tendency to make me feel really sick), but it still tastes like a real burger. Yum!

Doctor appointment tomorrow. I've been having respiratory issues since I got back from Wisconsin last week. I have these sort-of anxiety attacks that make it really difficult for me to breathe. But they aren't real anxiety attacks, which I am unfortunately familiar with due to my severe testing anxiety I had to deal with in college. These mini attacks only last briefly whereas an actual anxiety/panic attack lasts much longer. I finally bit the bullet and called the first doctor's office near work that is covered by my insurance. Did I mention that until now, I haven't found a regular family doctor? Yeah....I meant to, but it didn't really happen. lol. Wish me luck! More on that tomorrow, I'm sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment