Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Productivity

Not feeling as great as I was yesterday, but I still got a LOT done.

Woke up this morning and made my coffee run and ran a few errands. I am a sucker for Starbucks and their delicious fall/winter drinks. Came home and got some more laundry, cleaning and organizing done. So overall, fairly productive day.

As I mentioned in my very first post, I am a freelance makeup artist. For a while, I've been storing my makeup in my kit and kept my personal makeup completely separate. That made for a very messy desk. I have makeup stashed in 2 shallow bins, and basically covering every surface of my desk, which can be sort of a headache. Especially when I need a surface to work on. So I finally picked up a few Sterillite drawer systems to divide up the makeup I use on my clients. When it comes time for an event, I can just grab whatever I need. This way, I can prep for an event a little more efficiently.

Taking lunches will have to restart again later on this week. The Alfredo I made Thursday night turned out horrible, soooo Friday I bought lunch. Tonight, I didn't get a chance to cook anything (didn't get around to making my much needed grocery run today) and Tuesday or Wednesday I'm taking a slightly longer lunch to go in for X-rays. So, not very likely that I will be bringing lunches for at least 2 of these days. But, that's alright. It was worth a try, and I will be challenging myself to home cooked meals for lunch again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment