Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mindless TV

Tonight was Grey's night! I am a diehard fan of Grey's Anatomy, and tonight's episode was amazing! Actually, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that over the last couple years I have started to become a religious fan of several different shows. But, my top 3: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Grey's Anatomy, and Glee.

In other news, I started looking at condos online again. Except I started looking in a different area. I'm not so focused on the part of Atlanta I was originally looking in...I've sort of ventured out of that zip code range, and looked at a few others. I've actually found one that I think is PERFECT for me, but unfortunately, I think they've accepted an offer. I just need to get off my butt and go out there with a realtor one of these days. But that means I need to get pre-approved for a mortgage, which I don't really want to do until I find a place that I know I would love to buy. It's a vicious circle. I think this weekend maybe I'll post on the different loan/down payment assistance programs that I'm currently researching. But until then......I think it's early(ish...for me anway!) to bed for this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment